The Luxembourg Ministry of Mobility and Publics Works and the WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities invite you to High-Level Panel: Cycling as a Mobility Solution for Challenging Times.
November 10, 2020 at 5 p.m. CET
Webinar (click here to REGISTER)
Cities around the world are facing increased mobility challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The increase in cycling and space for cyclists as a result of these challenges presents an opportunity to rethink active mobility. This webinar will assemble a panel of global leaders to discuss the rise of cycling in their cities, how cycling can be a catalyst for change, and what the future holds for sustainable and safe mobility. This webinar will be delivered in English with simultaneous translation to French, Portuguese and Spanish.
- David Belliard, Deputy Mayor of Paris, in charge of the transformation of public spaces, transportation, mobility, rules and regulations on city streets and the management of roads
- Mikael Colville-Andersen, Urban Design Expert and Host of The Life-Sized City
- François Bausch, Minister for Mobility and Public Works, Luxembourg
- Nicolás Estupiñán, Secretary of Mobility, Bogotá, Colombia
- Philippe Henry, Minister for Climate, Infrastructures, Energy and Mobility, Wallonia, Belgium
- Dagmawit Moges, Minister of Transport, Ethiopia
- Claudia Adriazola-Steil, Director of Health and Road Safety, World Resources Institute, USA
Press release by the Ministry of Mobility and Public Works / WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities